Key Account Manager - Supply Chain Software
An international oriented organization.
One of the most rapidly growing organizations in the Supply Chain software.
Over onze klant
Our client, a leading provider of Optimized Decision Making and Supply Chain Optimization software solutions, is looking for a Key Account Manager who can identify, engage, conduct product demonstrations, negotiate, close and provision new customers along with maintaining existing customers.
The team working here in artificial intelligence and machine learning have been building wonderful experiences into the company's product, allowing industries to do what they never imagined. You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive revenue, growth, adoption, market penetration and shape the future of an amazing technology.
Come, make an impact and be a part of our success.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
If you love sales and business development, take great satisfaction in solving problems others don't think can be solved, have awesome relationship-building skills, love the rush of closing a sale and delivering on your revenue plan, this is the position for you!
Your role is to understand and share our deep product story, link it to our values, inspire our customers to think and act differently, and effectively articulate the company's proposition so that the benefits are clear.
As part of a team focused on delivering top-line growth and great customer experiences, you will stand alongside our sales groups as well as partners to develop the strategy, planning, execution, and operational excellence needed to ensure that we make the most of every customer interaction.
You will work directly with our business and technical teams across the company including Technical, Product Support, Channel, Marketing, Legal and Finance teams, collaborating to ensure success for both the company and our customers. Every day, you will have the chance to make a big difference: for your customers, your team, and yourself.
- Identifying sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking, and partner/channel relationships
- Managing the sales process through qualification, needs and discovery analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close
- Developing and executing a mutual action plan and closing strategy with the sales leadership team
- Developing responses to Request for Proposals and Tenders
- Maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Pursuing revenue opportunities to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and targets
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings, and other business issues relevant to the position
- Partnering with other functional teams in the organization to maximize the overall business development activity
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, partners, and other third parties to increase opportunities
- Delivering high-quality sales presentations representing core value propositions of the company
- Reporting on sales activity, pipeline development, and revenue forecast on a periodic basis as required
- Traveling to customer locations as required
- Providing feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive landscape, and related matters
- To excel in this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is ready to perform on day one.
- Experience in complex sales cycles e.g. selling ERP/SCM solutions to small, mid-large corporate, and/or government entities
- Experience in responding to Request for Proposals and Tenders
- Experience in sales operational responsibilities such as lead and pipeline building, account management, account or territory planning, and opportunity management
- Industry knowledge in Manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Experience in utilizing solution and product selling techniques, allowing advantageous positioning of the capabilities to win accounts.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a proven track record in delivering against budgets
- Confident and articulate, with a clear ability to influence others, learn quickly, and navigate diverse and demanding customers with extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong networks with various levels within an organization
- Intrinsically motivated personality
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages
Ideally, you should have a bachelor's or master's degree with 4-8 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Account Management, or related field.
Great salary remuneration with a solid commission plan and lots of growth potential.