Key Account Manager - Private Sector
Commercial role within a rapidly growing fast-paced organization.
A no-nonsense work culture focused on open communication and short lines.
Over onze klant
Our client is the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. They advise organizations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimize its performance, and manage their customers' infrastructures.
In doing this they help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organizations maximize productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users. Their focus is on corporate and government organizations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
In their Sales division, they continue to expand the pipeline and record of business wins because of clear expectations, take a straightforward and pragmatic approach, and honesty towards their customers.
At this organization you'll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and career progression, and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where your hard work and achievements are rewarded.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
* Is a member of the NL Country Unit meeting structure, reports in a matrix structure
* Responsible for driving the Private sector business
* Act as a thought leader to the rest of the private account managers and sales roles
* Proactively build customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities
* Achieve win/win with customers to maximise value to both the organizations and customer therefore increasing customer satisfaction
* Ability to negotiate and close contracted services and solutions
* Manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
* Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs
* Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
* Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
* HBO/WO level education
* 10 year sales experience in the Private Sector
* Virtual Team working and leadership
* Negotiation and influencing skills applied across the various customer organisations
* Ability to negotiate complex services and solutions
* Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels
* Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward
* Experience of business financials / services /solutions, the market / the needs / challenges of complex customers
* An excellent basic salary with uncapped earning potential
* The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow
* A fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on celebrating success
* The opportunity to work for a company that values people