- Key Account Management
- Online sector
About Our Client
Over the years, the company has expanded its presence in Europe through the strategic acquisition of a number of profitable market-leading players unified under one single name.
Today, the company exists in 12 countries and counts a wide range of cutting-edge expertise within its team. Every day, our 6,000 employees collaborate and use new technologies to fuel strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience. Teamwork, innovation and creativity are at the heart of every project, new ideas are welcome and achievements are celebrated.
As a Key Account Manager Electronics/Consumer Goods, your main responsibility is the account management of existing and newly acquired brands.
- Negotiation of the collections, assortment and purchase prices, payment conditions, annual planning, marketing actions,..
- You will take accounts to the next level through in-depth analysis
- You actively approach and introduce new brands to our current portfolio
- You take up the organization of your sales from A to Z, as well as internal follow-up and a smooth cooperation with other departments.
- Strengthening the commercial network
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of company's performance both B2B and B2C
- You will develop and acquire new brands and clients (60% hunting - 40% farming)
- You report to the Business manager
- Frequent travel between offices and to accounts in NL & BE is part of the role
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience in a commercial role, including account management
- Experience, knowledge and network in the Electro / Tech. category is a plus
- Excellent commercial skills: analytics, segmentation, profitable growth
- Numbers and Excel hold no secrets for you
- Team player with good social & communication skills
- Enthusiastic motivator who is hands-on and flexible
- You have a sense of responsibility and can handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Fluent in Dutch & English, French is a plus
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary package, including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A stable and growing company
- A challenging work environment
- Opporutnity to have responsibilities from day 1
- Flexible work hours and home office