Junior R&D Regulatory Affairs Associate
Awesome regulatory affairs role within the FMCG sector
Allows you to gain exposure in a global work setting with a recognized RA team
Over onze klant
Our client is one of a kind, operating in the Consumer Goods sectors, its products are well-recognized globally. If you are seeking a dynamic, multinational working environment, this is the place for you.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The right candidate will have the following background:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food science, technology, or chemistry
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in either the pharmaceutical or consumer goods sector
- Excellent understanding of excel, word, and pp
- Fluency in English is a must, additional European languages are beneficial
- Candidate must have a pragmatic, result-oriented mindset
The successful candidate will be pragmatic, highly analytical, and act as a point of contact within the regulatory affairs team as well as other internal teams.
The succesful candidate will be very organized and innovative in the actions and thoughts.
Several years of experience in a complex multi-national working environment would the candidate from the start. Additionally, it would benefit candidates if they had some form of regional exposure to North-Western Europe.
In this role you will be exposed to not only the regional market but also the global market from time-to-time.
You will be a part of an experienced, dynamic group who make up the regulatory affairs team based out of the company's beautiful Amsterdam office.
In addition to this you will offered a competitive salary as well as appealing secondary benefits.