- Looking for a pro-active mindset that understands finance & management control
- Active and entrepreneurial with the ability to work in team and independently
Over onze klant
My client is a well-known brand within the renewable energy market. Located in Utrecht, you will join a team of around five people.
In this international role, you will be responsible for the correctness of the accounting of several (group) companies and have regular interactions about financial topics of the entities and/or projects with the business owners.
Collaboration and communication are key as you will work with different cultures and personalities. It requires pro-activeness to reach out to people and obtain or provide the right information.
The scope of this role will include
- Analyzing monthly P&L and balance sheets
- Preparing the financial reporting
- Cash-flow reporting
- Reviewing inter-company balances
- Assisting in audits
- Credit controlling and AP management
- Supporting local offices
With a pro-active mindset and your understanding of the finance & management control discipline and underlying principles, you are capable to apply these in daily practice. Besides that, you have:
- Relevant HBO/BSc in finance or/and accounting
- Approximate 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of related disciplines (accounting, external reporting, tax)
- Fluent verbal & written communication skills in English
A competitive remuneration package.