- A company within a crucial place in the food supply chain
- A young and enthusiastic team with short lines and pleasant working atmosphere
Over onze klant
A young and international organization with some primary implementations behind. The company really create value for their customers by offering collaborative oils and fats solutions by anticipating their needs.
You must be able to work independently and with the highest levels of integrity. Besides that you have exceptional accounting skills and knowledge/interest in commodity business. You are a real team player, curious, proactive and flexible towards your colleagues. In order to excel in your undertakings you will be in close contact with your colleagues both locally and internationally. You dare to show initiative and are able to deal with resistance.
Your main activities include:
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of commercial estimate vs accounting PnL, and analyze the PnL for the various business segments;
- Assisting with the development and evaluation of budgets and preparing budget reports;
- Responsible for the Limited Risk Distribution (LRD) business, a sub segment of the refineries business;
- Implementation and monitoring of new and adjusted accounting standards;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the various group entities;
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and tools used for financial and management reporting;
- Assist with the Preparation of monthly management and board reporting and group consolidation reports;
- Preparing and assisting with yearly audits.
You are a relationship builder, communicative strong with peers and other functions at various levels and geographies. Also someone who is proactive, continuous improvement and problem solving. You dare to show initiative and are able to deal with resistance.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in accounting, finance, or in a related field;
- Previous experience as an accountant, assistant controller, or in a similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with ERP/accounting systems such as JDE or SAP is seen as a plus;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) due to international environment;
- Experience with BI reporting tools is a plus.
- 30 holidays
- 13th month
- Pension 100% paid by the company
- WIA/WGA-exedent insurance, 100% paid by the company
- Working from home 2 days a week including working from home allowance