- Fantastic organization!
- Challenging and great opportunity!
About Our Client
* Assures knowledge and application of the Procurement, security, privacy and other relevant policies, procedures, and work instructions as applicable in SHV Energy
* Supports the ICT Category Manager in the sourcing, negotiation and contracting of suppliers
* Ensure, together with the ICT Category Manager, that sourcing opportunities are aligned with the Business Digital Strategy and support Project Portfolio and Enterprise Architecture of the company
* Liaise with the ICT Category Manager in the development and execution of the IT strategic
* Work together with the ICT Category Manager on defining sourcing opportunities, driven by the sourcing strategy and the contract calendar
* Maintain an IT sourcing plan together with Global Procurement in which all sourcing opportunities are defined, ensuring contract close-out, extension, or renewal in a timely manner
* Develop, advise, and support the IT Management Team and IT initiatives on sourcing strategies and models
* Alignment of (key) suppliers based on the Business Digital Strategy and the Procurement strategy on IT
* Knows and works with establishing threshold values for: ICT Category Manager involvement
ordering and competitive bidding (>25,000 Euro)
* Build relationships in SHV Energy HQ on senior and executive management level (HR, ICT, Finance, Innovation, Ethics and Compliance, Internal Audit, Communication, M&A).
* Drive, together with the ICT Category Manager, the supplier engagement model and governance with stakeholders (Global IT, Procurement, Business and Application Owners), leading to a clear definition of meetings (e.g., cadence, content, attendees, minutes, actions including monitoring) with suppliers
* Manages the communication and relationship with both buyers and SHVE stakeholders
* Work actively on looking for new opportunities with suppliers and cross-functional stakeholders to optimise services and costs, communicating the outcome of analysis with service stakeholders
* Keep a strong relationship with internal service/application owners to have an updated knowledge of the supplied services to challenge suppliers
* Have sufficient knowledge of source-2-pay processes to understand and maintain effective cooperation Global Procurement and Finance
* Communicate effectively in order to create and maintain win-win relationships with suppliers
* Manage approval and signing process, Store and Maintain all contracts and commitments in SHVEs contract management tool (JAEGGAR)
* Develop and implement contract management processes with Supplier, including Dispute Resolution, Change Management, Issue Management and Billing & Invoicing.
* Ensure that requirements & responsibilities from Global IT, Global Procurement and Finance are met
* Ensure that Global Procurement ICT Category Manager is involved effectively to ensure disputes, changes complaints or problems with supplier are met within the IT needs and the Global procurement process
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Mitigate contract risks proactively and guarantees contract success.
* Translate contractual terms and clauses into clearly identified actions and needs.
* Ensures agreement and KPI compliance with contract terms and conditions and monitors supplier progress and performance
* Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as authorises payments consistent with the contract terms to ensure payment are carried out in accordance with contract terms and conditions and overdue invoice procedure
* Lead projects to identify and deliver performance improvements and savings opportunities through supplier performance management
* Use and manage contract-related information systems to deliver complete contract compliance
* Set target levels for contract management performance
The Successful Applicant
Key skills & requirements:
* Proficient spoken and written skills in English
* Experience with large, complex organisations and decentralised decision-making structures
* Broad technical experience with and understanding of IT at a level needed to engage in conversations and negotiations with vendors and SMEs
* Proven experience with purchasing (sourcing and operational) and/or contract & vendor management in functional area and B2B contexts.
* Specific previous focuses: sourcing, category management and/or vendor & contract management
* Knowledge and/or affinity with the categories ICT & Consultancy services
* Knowledge and understanding of Digital & IT contract structures and performance indicators (ex. SLAs, industry-specific)
* Having a lean/agile perspective to execution is a nice-to-have
* Entrepreneurial & self-starter
* Critical & outspoken mindset for challenging the status quo and prioritizing key actions (e.g., developing new vendors) for improving the business
* Strong analytical skills to understand, analyse and contest improvement opportunities with our vendors and contracts
* Problem-solving and result-oriented approach
* Direct & indirect stakeholder management, engagement, and collaboration
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible but with strong attention to detail and organization skills (e.g., to track contract renewals and key milestones)
* Assertiveness and confidence when positioning oneself with negotiation partners and internal stakeholders
* Data-driven decision-making
What's on Offer
Very good salary and secondary benefits