IT Strategy Consultant
Working on cutting-edge technology strategies in a complex environment
Organization where Technology will make a difference towards the future
Over onze klant
Global market leading company with a strong preference for change and innovation.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As IT Strategy Consultant, you'll work within a team that's part of organization's IT Strategy Consulting Centre of Excellence. Working across the entire group, you'll be helping to deliver technology-enabled long-term business strategies.
You'll be working within a team focused on complex projects, new business and IT domains, looking at ways IT can drive the organization's business performance.
Your experience in IT strategy consulting means you'll enjoy working on cutting-edge technology strategies and are confident working in a complex and challenging IT context. Using the structured based methodology of problem solving and applying these techniques to act as a facilitator, advisor, and consultant. You will support the development of long-term IT strategies across the different business unites and allow senior decision makers to create business value and set our future direction.
More specifically, you'll be helping to shape the organization's IT strategies - both the IT technology strategy itself and the associated organizational capabilities, processes, sourcing, finance and governance. Working well under pressure, you analyze the as-is technology portfolio, review trends and innovations in the market and aim to understand the landscape dynamics your internal clients operate in. This allows you to work towards strategic insights and provide your (internal) clients with a clear and structured advise, backed up by a solid dataset or business case.
- WO work- and thinking level with preferrably a masters degree.
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role as IT Strategy Consultant or IT Strategy Manager.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the areas of Technology and Digital.
- Consulting experience or proven affinity with IT strategy; ideally some experience of working with large, multinational organisations.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills; ability to collect, understand and model data quickly and effectively.
- Good knowledge of business strategy, from data analysis and industry challenges, to business direction and problem solving.
- Understanding of the terminology, metrics, and calculations relevant to business-specific measures and KPIs, such as return on investment (ROI), stakeholder value, benefits realisation and capability improvement.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to work within a team that's collaborative and customer-centric, and nurture relationships with a range of stakeholders.
A challenging and senior position as IT Strategy Consultant within a global large company and the opportunity to deliver technology-enabled long-term business strategies. This in combination with a full comprehensive salary package.