IT Services Manager - Mexichem
Be a part of a well-known international organisation
Diverse and challenging work environment
Over onze klant
Sales in more than 100 countries across six continents make Mexichem the world's most global Latin American company. With a history stretching back over 50 years, Mexichem has a long tradition of adding value to materials and creating quality products. Today Mexichem is a leading provider of products and solutions across multiple sectors of industry and commerce, from construction and infrastructure to agriculture, healthcare, transportation, telecommunications, energy and more. These products have led to a strong and growing financial performance - with sales of more than US $5.8 billion per year and an EBITDA margin of 19%. Mexichem is a public company that has been listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange for more than 30 years. The company is member of the Mexican Stock Exchange Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good emerging markets sustainability index.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The IT Services Manager oversees all regional IT Services employees, services, and relevant cost centers,
giving direction and tasking in-line with the Global expectations of IT Services. Additionally, IT services
are being delivered to different business units (Fluent, Fluor, Vinyl and Compounds) each with its own
- Provide Leadership to IT Service Organization including but not limited to, recruitment, objective setting and review, performance reviews, career development and coaching, resource scheduling and general administrative support.
- Management of the day-to-day responsibilities including queue management of Service Request, Incident and Problem Management Tickets. Manage and coordinate high impact, urgent and complicated support issues acting as escalation point including the management of the relevant communications processes to the business and Leadership Team.
- Be proactive in Continuous Service Improvement. Develop and mature relevant processes including Service Request, Incident and Problem Management in addition to policies and work instructions. Ensure that regular Service Desk feedback is reviewed and all appropriate actions are documented, reported and resolved. Work with the business to develop long term partnerships that enable the business to achieve its objectives.
- Provide timely Management Information, at the agreed cadence or upon request, including understanding and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the broader IT Team, Senior Leadership and Customers. Identify and implement actions where agreed targets are not achieved.
- Work with Senior Management, manage budgets including the planning and execution. Manage vendor relationships to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations.
- Manage and participate in projects as required, working to ensure that all targets are achieved.
- Acting as the IT SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Data Protection initiatives and impact assessments in current and potential new solutions. Support the Legal area ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe.
- Ensure the regional implementation of IT Security measures and controls, the monitoring of network activity to identify vulnerable points and acting on IT Security breaches and malware threats. Follow Corporate IT Security Policies and Procedures, and contribute in the improvements of those.
- Travel required to other Operating Companies.
- Experience managing a large team in an international matrix organization
- 8 years' experiences in IT and People leadership
- Over 5 years' of customer service experience
- Experience implementing ITIL best practices in IT Service
- Capable and experience with budget management
- Experience with project management
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, problem solving, and follow through
- Ability to quickly assess and resolve conflicts and complaints and provide appropriate follow-up
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution
- Demonstrated leadership with proven ability to manage, grow, and develop strong IT teams and individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance within IT solutions .(e.g. GDPR)
- Experience in IT Security policy deployment, monitoring, and incident management
Work at a dynamic company in a constant state of growth and renewal.