- Challenging opportunity within a great organization!
- Opportunity to work completely remote!
Over onze klant
Distributor of plastic semi-finished products. Vink Kunststoffen has more than 65 years of experience in the application of plastics in the Industry, Advertising and Construction market segments. They are proud of their hugely diverse customer portfolio, from small to large. With the widest stock program in plastic sheets, foil, blocks, pipes and fittings and all possible applications of plastic semi-finished products, we have grown into the most important stockholder and distributor in the Netherlands and the European market.
The regional IT service engineer
- Coordinates and provides support to the local/regional Incident- and change management process (1st line).
- Manages the external support partner contractual and operational activities and makes sure it optimally aligns with business requirements.
- Follows-up on registered IT Incidents and change requests, registered at Vink Holding Service Center or local/partner ticketing system concerning IT Operation specific tickets (2nd line).
- Works together with Regional functional super user for optimal alignment and customer/user satisfaction.
- Performs activities on behalf of Vink Shared Service Center where possible next to specific regional focus.
- Meets with the local operation pro-actively to give advice / support on specific operational IT and IT improvement areas and maintain user satisfaction
- Participates in Vink shared service center initiated improvement projects
- Coordinates and participates in testing activities, documentation creation and maintenance and training activities within the region.
- Performs analysis on different components of the IT and security perimeter and monitoring system events in order to pro-actively engage on events that require maintenance.
- Performs IT specific, planned or non-planned, audits with relation to IT and security policy adoption and alignment within the perimeter of the regional scope.
- Manages and executes the project delivery process for IT Operation specific activities, like standardization, security and/or migration/acquisition projects within the specific region.
- Performs IT Operation problem management (remote or on-site), based on incident patterns, analysis and/or monitoring specific feedback.
- Proper education and certification on different areas of IT operation
- Broad skills of Microsoft client and server solutions, preferably with certifications
- Proper skills of networking, security and IT maintenance solutions, eg. Windows 10/11, Windows server, Azure, Intune, Autopilot, monitoring tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL, Cobit and familiar with CMDB / Asset management activities
- Good English, German and French language skills, both written and verbal
- Structured and organized
- Service / customer oriented
- Professional attitude
- Result driven
PRIMARY AND SECONDAIRY CONDITIONS
- Willing and able to travel
- Primary working location to be discussed
A very interesting and variating role at a great organization. A competitive salary package with great secundairy benefits, and plenty of opportunity to grow.
Travelling to differenct locations of Vink across Europe, primary working location to be discussed within Germany or the Netherlands.