IT Risk & Cyber Security Manager
Uitdagende job met veel verantwoordelijkheden!
Over onze klant
The Continuity & IT Risk department is responsible for managing risks (like Security, Outsourcing/Cloud, BCM and IT Risk) within Rabobank and specifically in the IT and operations departments. Collaboration is key, both with other departments, as with other colleagues from Compliance, Legal and Risk. Agile/scrum is our way of working, we continuously improve, learn and stimulate each other's professional development. By combining our strengths across different departments, we bring the most added value for the bank.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Imagine… that you play a key role in making Rabobank continuously improve its performance of cyber defense/cyber security resilience by challenge, monitor and evaluate our cyber security risks on an ongoing basis. As a bank we have to be permanently aware of the trust that is placed in us by our clients, employees, suppliers and society as a whole. That is why we have to be diligent with regard to protecting our core systems, communication channels and data. Rabobank increasingly accelerates in working with start-ups and adopting new technologies like block chain, data-analytics and cloud. This transformation comes with challenging topics related to Continuity and IT Risk. Cyber security is now more important than ever and we are responsible to be on top of developments in this domain in order to fulfil our role as a trusted bank within society. Imagine that you, can provide strong, fact-based advice, to facilitate this transformation, based on your thorough, in-depth knowledge and sound experience with IT security.
Making a difference:
- Challenge, monitor and evaluate our risks on our cyber security landscape on an ongoing basis.
- Pro-actively advise your colleagues in the IT organization and departments about IT and (cyber)security related risks.
- Assess and report on the adequateness of the implementation of the Rabobank Cyber Security Strategy and Vision.
- Analyze operational incidents and perform risk analyses related to IT and Continuity.
- Work with other departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture.
- Develop Information Security related risk policies, aiming for simple and strong guidance.
- Challenge your colleagues about security trends and developments.
- Report on Information Security-risk themes for risk governing bodies, establishing an integrated risk view, together with other Compliance, Legal and Risk departments.
- Think out of the box aiming to leverage new technologies and ways of working.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Continuity & IT Risk team brings talented people together to challenge, monitor and evaluate our cyber security risks. With you as a IT Risk & Cyber Security Manager, the team will consist of 16-20 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
- Academic grade in Information Technology or other relevant subject with additional courses related to information security risk management (CISSP certification is strongly desired).
- > 5 years of experience in different roles within Security, Risk Management, Audit or Information Technology in a complex organization, preferably in the financial sector.
- Experience in specialized security related roles (e.g. analyst, engineer, penetration testing, etc.) in IT-infrastructure.
- Knowledge of actual technology topics like e.g. security by design, secure cloud computing, security monitoring, networking technologies, secure architecture, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with the practical application of IT security Frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST).
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language, both verbally as in writing.
- A monthly salary based on scale 9.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.