Great place to work!
Challenging and great opportunity!
Over onze klant
Medline is a market leading healthcare company, committed to helping caregivers deliver excellent healthcare.
Founded in Chigago in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of hospital garments into a thriving global healthcare company. Medline's success is due to our outstanding people, dedication to our customers, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values. Medline's mission is to provide quality medical products with superior value to healthcare providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of people's lives.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a project manager within Medline, you will be responsible for managing projects from initiation to closure. You will ensure project delivery according to quality standards, timelines and budgets while working together with business and IT colleagues, vendors, and many internal and external stakeholders. You will focus on delivering applications and create optimal conditions for the development and execution of projects.
Your strength will be avoiding surprises and delivering projects on time and at agreed-upon quality standards and budgets. You excel at establishing, promoting and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are self-motivated and driven to perform on all project deliverables. This position is based in Arnhem (NL).
- Project management: Lead, organise, plan, monitor and control (risks and issues), and manage triple constraints.
- Influence: Work closely with business sponsors and relevant stakeholders to manage business, functional and technical resources assigned to projects, and ensure the timely delivery of project results.
- Cooperation: Collaborate with IT and business colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Leadership: Provide direction by leading, empowering and motivating team members to achieve targets; provide feedback on team member performance.
- Skills: Manage budgets, resources and project results; manage IT suppliers and their performance.
- Learning: Stay up to date with developments in areas such as software management and development, IT infrastructure management, project management, and change and process management.
- Quality: Ensure overall quality of project output and results; bring best practices in the company.
- Ability to quickly grasp ideas and get to know our business, IT landscape and processes.
- Familiarity with estimation techniques and guiding stakeholders on cost/benefit estimations.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills.
- Great oral and written English skills.
- Ability to negotiate, take ownership and be assertive.
- Resilient and able to deal with setbacks and unexpected changes during a project, and ability to adapt to these changes.