IT Projectmanager Europe
Great and challenging opportunity
International working environment
Over onze klant
American Tower Corporation
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Project Manager (PM) will play a central role in leading some of our key business change & digital transformation programmes. The incumbent will be comfortable in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment, and therefore will need to have previously overcome significant challenges in a change-driven environment. The PM will be involved in all phases of the project, from the kick-off meeting to delivery to the customer. We trust the PM to plan, budget, execute, monitor and close projects, bringing out business benefits. The PM would provide full transparency into project status, other team dependencies, provide well-formed data analysis and confidently manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Accountable as the central point of contact for all projects. Managing planning, budget, quality and customer relationships.
- Leading and controlling all project tasks and activities to meet project objectives, overseeing multiple system implementation projects simultaneously.
- Communicate clearly at various levels of the organization with written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Facilitate effective meetings, handle conflict resolution and create an approachable environment.
- Keeping projects on track by measuring, evaluating, and identifying risks & mitigations with full transparency.
- Understand enterprise & regional strategies and technical direction, ensuring all projects are aligned.
- Demonstrated ability to encourage teamwork and collaboration through effectively managing change.
- Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and your peers to achieve success.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritising tasks and activities as business and customer needs change.
- Provide strong project governance.
- Keep oversight of internal and external resources assigned to projects, ensuring business objectives are realized.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with MS Office (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline preferred, advanced degree highly beneficial.
- Preferred Prince 2 / PMP certified. Must have agile experience.
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience within Information Technology.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry will be a plus.
- Proven track record of demonstrated project management expertise, managing complex projects through various stages of software lifecycle.
- Fluent in English is a must, French and German can be beneficial.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are intended to be neither an all-inclusive list of the job's duties and responsibilities nor such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the job's general nature.
Great and challenging opportunity in a dynamic and fast paced international environment. Good remuneration package and secondary benefits.