IT Project Manager
Join a professional, task-oriented, people focused organisation
Open enthusiastic and customer oriented environment
Over onze klant
The world of market research is constantly changing. Innovation is therefore very importan. The IT team plays a key role in this. From the further development of our questionnaire software to projects such as Workmotiv or the World of Glocalities tool . Our programmers use their skills to build beautiful things together.
The IT development team consists of 4 (backend / front-end) developers, a database engineer, a system administrator and our head of insights technologies. In your role as IT project manager you are the link between our programmers and product owners.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Your work as an IT project manager includes the daily management of the development team. You also assess and plan IT requests. Agile / Scrum is being worked on and people are using DevOps. You guide this in the right direction.
- 5+ years' experience as an IT Project Manager (Knowledge of Agile / Scrum)
- Experience with Office 365
- You a strong leader who can influence, stand your ground and communicate effectively the needs of the IT department
- You are a truly cooperative foreman and therefore want to program yourself
- You also have experience with PowerBI and SharePoint, preferably also with PowerApps and MSFlow
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- You are a real problem solver and you come up with creative solutions to the challenges of a dynamic working environment
- Ability to thrive in a busy ad hoc environment and focus on multiple project simultaneously
- Someone who can provide structure to the team and bring it to maturity
- Dutch speaking required
Act as the conduit between the IT department, business stakeholders and the product owners
- A beautiful work location in the centre of Amsterdam
- The possibilities to fully deploy your core qualities for our clients and to learn a lot from experienced IT colleagues
- Plenty of room to invest in your professional and personal development
- The dynamics and energy that belong to a medium-sized business service provider and at the same time the relaxed atmosphere of a close-knit IT team