IT Operations Support Lead
Stand alone position with freedom and flexibility
You are given the opportunity to travel throughout Europe
Over onze klant
Musim Mas is a multinational company in the refining business. In the Netherlands they have two locations, Delfzijl and Terneuzen, both of which could be the base location of this position.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Reporting to the HQ IT Operations Manager, the focus of this position is the Operations Support of internal infrastructure. The position also involves basic network, server and systems troubleshooting capability primarily covering the company's operation but also the rest of the North Europe region where required. This position will work in close co-operation with other IT Operations Support Teams and Infrastructure engineers based in Singapore and across the region.
- Responsible for the operations support and administration of the IT Services and system on assignment
- Management on IT systems infrastructure including Wintel, VMWARE and Storage
- VLAN allocation and management
- Liaise and manage users' expectations in terms of system availability and issue resolution
- Perform "hands-on" troubleshooting and liaise with vendors if required
- Analyse, troubleshoot issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Support and upgrades of Infrastructure related projects
- Ensure Compliance of audit, regulatory, security policy and procedures such as applying latest patching and managing upgrades
- Required to monitor, meet and report on Service Level Agreements
- Prepare monthly SLA reporting
The ideal IT Operations Support Lead has:
- Diploma or Degree holder in related IT disciplines
- At least 2 tot 5 years of relevant experience in IT Operation Support
- Speaks English, Dutch and German
- Possess strong knowledge in industry standards & best practices
- Experience managing vendors/suppliers on Service Level Agreements
- Experience managing Infrastructure related projects
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in TCP/IP, Layer 2 & 3 switching/routing, Cisco IOS, IP address provisioning
- Programming knowledge on Visual Basic or Power shell scripting will be an advantage
- Knowledge with server vitalisation and SAN storage will be an advantage.
- Professional Certifications - ITIL/MCSE/MCP/CCNA or CCNP preferred and demonstrated proficiency/understanding.
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills and a strong focus on customer service
Competitive salary package