- Great opportunity in an international operating company
- Fast growing, international enterprise active in Pharma
Over onze klant
Nordic Pharma is a mid-size privately-owned international pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development and commercialization of niche hospital and orphan products to address unmet medical needs. Nordic Pharma's expertise relies on the development and sales of its own products, but also on partner products acquired at various stages of development. Today, Nordic Pharma has a range of highly specialized proprietary and in-licensed products in the following therapeutic areas: Rheumatology, Women's Health, and Critical Care (Anaesthesia, Haematology, Oncology).
The IT Operations Manager will provide business value through day-to-day Operations, Maintenance, Security and Project delivery related to the Nordic Pharma's Infrastructure landscape, in collaboration with external partners (local and global), based on common ITIL processes & methodology.
- Service Management activities covering all aspects of Nordic Pharma's Infrastructure landscape.
- Drives the Standardization and Harmonization of Global Infrastructure services within Nordic Pharma. Acts as a single point of contact for internal escalations.
- Manages SLAs and reports achievement/ improvement/ initiatives.
- Together with Vendors, aligns & manages basic ITIL processes as: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Continuous Improvement, making sure relevant documentation (including playbooks) are kept up to date by company's partners.
- Will act in different capacities (depending on project complexity - SteerCo, PM) in Infrastructure related projects including M&A's.
- Manages relationships with major Vendors and Service Suppliers following a defined Governance model.
- Supports the Global IT Demand Process in partnership with IT & Business Applications Owners, by providing input for Business Cases (both technical and financial).
- Contributes to Identifying and Selecting new technology solutions and support partners.
- Ensures that Vendors invoices match contractual terms and SOWs (Projects). Advises on cost reduction initiatives in his/her area of coverage.
- Provide support & insights in building and delivering the Global IT Budget.
- Participates in Infrastructure Audits, provides input to relevant corporate IT Policies.
- Oversees the planning and execution of Disaster Recovery test activities for GxP critical systems.
- Works close with a network of local IT SPOCs to collect feedback, improve service, provide visibility on IT roadmap with the final goal of delivering End User satisfaction
Qualifications / Education :
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification is a plus.
- Microsoft Azure certifications are a plus.
Previous Relevant Work Experience / Years of Experience :
- Knowledge of Identity Management - Azure AD, AAD Sync, Role Based Access Control.
- Familiar with AD concepts like LDAP, Certificates and Security Groups, ADFS, Kerberos.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), good understanding of M365
- Knowledge of Security aspects including SIEM.
Other Job Requirements:
- pro-active, result oriented, opened to learn and develop.
- team player, open personality, pragmatic.
- excellent communication skills, proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Numerous possibilities to develop and grow
- Support of further education and training
- Working in an international, changing and challenging environment with interesting projects
- Hybrid way of working (option to partly work from home)
- Pension scheme.