- Great opportunity in an international operating company!
- Fantastic employer with a lot of growth potential.
Over onze klant
Distributor of plastic semi-finished products. Vink Kunststoffen has more than 65 years of experience in the application of plastics in the Industry, Advertising and Construction market segments. They are proud of their hugely diverse customer portfolio, from small to large. With the widest stock program in plastic sheets, foil, blocks, pipes and fittings and all possible applications of plastic semi-finished products, we have grown into the most important stockholder and distributor in the Netherlands and the European market.
- Follows-up on registered IT Incidents and change requests, registered at Vink Holding Service Center ticketing system concerning ITO specific tickets
- Performs analysis on different components of the IT and security perimeter and monitoring system events in order to pro-actively engage on events that require
- Performs IT specific, planned or non-planned, audits with relation to IT and security policy adoption and alignment within the entire perimeter of the European
- Develops, maintains and executes the IT asset management program within the entire perimeter of the European operation. This would include setup, coordination and maintenance of a CMDB solution that should contribute to an asset detection and validation process within the entire European
- Manages and executes the project delivery process for IT Operation specific activities, like standardization, security and/or migration/acquisition
- Performs IT Operation problem management (remote or on-site), based on incident patterns, analysis and/or monitoring specific feedback.
- Supports and coordinates IT/cyber security related activities, maintenance or projects, such as MFA, SIEM, awareness and penetration/red teaming/social engineering related
- Creates and maintains specific IT Operation
- Participates in specific activities with local IT operation responsible resources.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and competencies.
- Proper education and certification on different areas of IT operation
- Broad skills of Microsoft client and server solutions, preferably with certifications
- Proper skills of networking, security and IT maintenance solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL and Cobit
- Good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Structured and organized
- Service / customer oriented
- Professional attitude
- Result driven
A very interesting and variating role at a great organization. A competitive salary package with great secundairy benefits, and plenty of opportunity to grow. Travelling to differenct locations of Vink across Europe, primary working location to be discussed within the Netherlands.