- Opportunity to build, shape & develop the EMEA IT team!
- A Global role at a great employer!
Over onze klant
Jack Link's is a family owned US business, grown from scratch, now under the second-generation leadership.
As the global leader in branded protein snacks, they take a long-term view of driving sustainable growth. They have a worldwide presence with 3,500 team members, and major footprints in the US, Europe (EMEA), Latin America and Australasia.
They have a strong presence in Germany, the UK, Belgium, and The Netherlands, selling high quality salami snacks and beef jerky, produced by their world class manufacturing facility in Ansbach, Germany and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key Responsibilities: The critical responsibilities and skills of this position.
- Defines IT strategy for EMEA business in accordance with global IT strategy
- Translates IT strategy in Roadmap for coming years
- Ensures execution and follow up of strategy and roadmap
- Leads IT projects in office and production environments in multiple countries
- Builds and maintains relations with senior leaders within EMEA organization, the global IT team and external suppliers
- Builds, guides and develops EMEA IT team
- Pro-actively assesses and communicate project- and investment risks
- Manages external suppliers and cost
- Prioritizes and plans business plans / analysis (including changes)
- Maintains administration/documentation for business purposes (including changes)
- Contributes to continuous improvement of IT processes
- Defines and communicates IT related procedures, policies, and standards
- Executes hands-on IT activities for users, including installation, configuration, training and trouble shooting
- Embraces the culture, incorporating its values into everyday work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward
Education and experience required:
- Master degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant positions in business IT field, five of which in a leading, end responsible role
Professional skills & key competencies:
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications
- Loves the combination of developing strategy and hands on operation activities
- Proven track record of successfully leading multinational IT projects
- Experienced people manager with a passion for developing people
- Organizationally sensitive and natural communicator
- Entrepreneurial, result driven and creative mind-set
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ideally knows SAP logic and terminology
- Language skills:
- Fluent professional English
- German preferred
- Willing to travel
A Opportunity to build, shape & develop the EMEA IT team within a great organization. They get things done (fast), do the things that matter, and don't get tangled up in too much corporate complexity.
Furthermore they offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Competitive base salaray + bonus
- Multiplte allowances
- Hyybrid working solution