IT Manager EMEA
IT Management role in an international envrionment
You will be involved on both strategic & operational level
Over onze klant
Jack Link's is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link's bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to separate the brands and organization from Unilever as well as set up a new head office organization in Amsterdam. In 2015 Jack Link's EMEA was up and running autonomously.
Now it is all about growth!
The EMEA team currently consist of about 500 employees. About 430 employees work in the Ansbach factory where BiFi and Peperami are produced. The others are working in the EMEA Head office in Amsterdam and in the Sales teams in the markets. These employees are currently developing their own, new Jack Link's EMEA culture, adopting the global Jack Link's values. Being real, showing character, stewardship and relationship driven are key words, just as words like entrepreneurship and accountability.
The mission is clear: becoming the global dominant leader in branded portable protein.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Define IT strategy for EMEA business in accordance with global IT strategy
- Translate IT strategy in Roadmap for coming years
- Ensure execution and follow up of strategy and roadmap
- Evaluate business application modification requests and coordinate business process modifications together with Global IT Management
- Lead IT projects in office and production environments in multiple countries
- Build and maintains relations with senior leaders within EMEA organization, the global IT team and external suppliers
- Build, guide and develop the EMEA IT team
- Manage external suppliers and costs
- Pro-actively assess and communicate project- and investment risks
- Execute hands-on IT activities for users, for example trouble shooting when needed
- Create business plans / manages the IT-budget including regular analysis and changes
- Define and communicate IT related procedures, policies, and standards
- Embrace the Jack Link's culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward
Education and experience required:
- Master degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant positions in business IT field, five of which in a leading, end responsible role
Professional skills & key competencies:
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications deployment
- Loves the combination of developing strategy and hands on operation activities
- Proven track record of successfully leading multinational IT projects
- Experienced people manager with a passion for developing people
- Organizationally sensitive relationship builder and natural communicator
- Entrepreneurial, result driven and creative mind-set
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ideally knows SAP logic and terminology
- Language skills: Fluent professional English, German preferred
- Willing to travel
Jack Link's offers excellent working conditions and a more than competitive salary, including performance related variable reward and pension scheme.