IT Change Manager
Fast growing global Retail organization
Roll-out of a new IT landscape for Retail
Over onze klant
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa (Switzerland), is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Founded in 1947, the Group is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 11,000 dedicated employees. Sonova generated sales of CHF 2.0 billion in the financial year 2015/16 and a nett profit of CHF 345 million.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies. The global Sonova Retail Support Centre (Retail IT competence centre) is located in Rotterdam and one of the large transformations currently running is the new IT Landscape for Retail. In order to support the transformation and future growth, Sonova Retail is rolling out Dynamics365 as a centralized solution.
We are looking for an IT Change Manager to help countries adopt the new IT landscape for Retail.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As IT Change Manager you will define a strategic change plan to lead countries to smoothly adopt the new IT landscape. The role will focus on the people side of change as a result of changes to the business processes, systems and technology. You will work closely with the program lead members and executives (as needed) in driving the delivery and execution of robust change management plans (including training and communication) for various business transformation initiatives of the project. It is your aim to drive faster adoption and higher utilization of the new IT landscape.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build, and implement a comprehensive Change Management Strategy, including methodologies and communications best practices
- Oversee the development and implementation of change management and communication strategies for different programs
- Manage, mentor, and train consultants and change coaches in developing skills and applying methodologies
- Facilitate workshops with country stakeholders and project team members to accelerate adoption of the software and new way of working
- Work across various stakeholder groups up to senior and executive leadership to facilitate and get involvement in all phases of projects from inception to close
- Ensures that the messages and communications are clear, relevant, consistent, credible and timely for all identified internal audiences
- Develops and implements appropriate metrics that evaluate the success and impact of internal change management and communications strategies
- Get countries aligned and involved since the beginning of the project
- Supports enrolment team for change management in country
You will directly report to the Business Project Lead.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Behavioral Sciences, Organizational/Psychological behaviour or other related education
- 10+ year experience in a role as Change Manager for a large international company (preferable Microsoft AX/CRM environments)
- 5+ years' experience in large ERP/CRM roll out projects
- Experience with working in the Retail or Healthcare industry would be a plus
- Excellent in stakeholder management and the ability to listen and influence stakeholders on all levels
- Able to summarize and propose solutions/compromises to overcome deadlocks
- Proven experience working through implementation and transformation projects utilizing HR and e-learning platforms
- Strong experience working through process design projects including in-depth and advanced skills in facilitation and change management
- Proven project management success with strong track record on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects and experience with sponsor and risk management with PMP designation an asset
- Experience working in a client facing role with relationship management skills and business development capability
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both written as oral. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus
- Communication skills
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to be a part of one of the largest Global retail organizations and help countries with adopting the new IT landscape. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package.