IT Business Analyst
An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization
A broad scope to the role and lots of opportunity to grow within the company
Over onze klant
Founded in 1995, American Tower Corporation, one of the largest global Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. Their gobal portfolio includes more than 181,000 communications sites, including more than 41,000 properties in the United States and more than 140,000 properties internationally. In addition to leasing space on wireless and broadcast towers, they provide customized solutions through their in-building systems, outdoor distributed antenna systems and other right-of-way options, managed rooftops and services that speed network deployment.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Collaborate with, and facilitate communication between, IT, business partners and stakeholders in order to drive change.
- Facilitate cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications for complex cross-functional projects to design the best solution for business needs.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions to cross-functional problems.
- Demonstrate how new technologies, best practices and trends can be incorporated into business and IT processes leveraging a strong understanding of end-to-end processes.
- Facilitate the business and operational readiness for deployment of systems and process changes and introduction of new products.
- Provide consulting support on cross-functional processes and system issues and the review, acquisition and implementation of new products.
- Provide functional and technical expertise within multiple business areas, and provide strategic, forward-looking vision when configuring or customizing solutions to maintain flexibility and future integration opportunities.
- Network with internal customers and external colleagues to maintain relationships and stay current on industry developments.
- Easily adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Research best practices as process gaps or issues are identified.
- Serve as a mentor and peer reviewer to other team members.
- Ability to understand IT and business concepts and evaluate the impact of business changes on systems.
- Ability to support multiple applications, modules and multiple business groups.
- Ability to understand, follow and recommend incremental improvements to IT processes.
- Ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to work with functional groups, including virtual and global teams and different level of employees, throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results.
- Understanding of strategic business initiatives and demonstrated ability to translate how they operationally and tactically apply to projects and challenges.
- Able to quickly and independently learn new business models, processes, tools and technology, including Agile techniques.
- Able to translate technical material for a non-technical audience and simplify complex concepts for inclusion in documentation processes.
- Detail oriented, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and collaboratively to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
- Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
- Solid knowledge of information technologies and methodologies, particularly with multiple application systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and related tools (e.g., Visio, Project, OneNote, etc.)
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Candidates from France and Germany are appreciated
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- IT Bachelor's degree or equivalent education required.
- Experience with business analysis and agile development methods. (Minimum 5 years)
- Knowledge/experience of the Salesforce sales and service cloud. (Configuration experience is a major advantage.)
- Experience of working in an international environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry will be a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must, French and German can be beneficial.
- An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic company in a rapidly changing industry
- Competitive salary package and benefits