IT Business Analyst
New, international role with variety
Position based right in the centre of Rotterdam
Over onze klant
This global organisation is in the Manufacturing and Production sector with a strong presence across Europe. They have a focus on innovation to ensure sustainable, environmentally friendly business. Their local Rotterdam office has grown quickly in a short space of time, so they are now looking for an experienced IT professional to join them as an IT Business Analyst.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
This is a broad role that will allow you to utilize a wide range of your skills. You will be involved in the following types of activities;
- Working closely with the business to translate requirements and design new solutions which are fit for purpose
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Exploring new technologies - design analytics, reporting solutions, BI etc.
- Work closely with vendors, coordinate Proof of Concept's
- Collaborating with project teams and the IT Business Partner to guarantee business requirements and ensure projects are delivered to agreed quality
- Support business users to pick up new tools and technologies
This is a diverse role, requiring somebody with the following types of experience;
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience in Business IT, including knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Bachelors degree in IT, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of reporting tools, such as; Business Objects, Tableau and/or Power BI
- SAP ECC knowledge
- Understanding of cloud technologies, such as; AWS, Azure, Google Analytics or similar
- You must also have excellent communication skills, comfortable in working across geographically dispersed teams and be an organised, detailed person
- Excellent command of the English language is required
This is a new vacancy where you will have the chance to shape the role. The office is a few minutes walk from Rotterdam Central Station, making it easy to reach. You will be part of a global team, learning new skills and contributing to a growing organisation.