IT Business Analyst / Application Manager
The world's largest private trading company in dairy products
Highly dynamic environment with lots of scope to learn and grow
Over onze klant
Hoogwegt International is part of Hoogwegt Group, the world's largest private trading company in dairy products with a turnover of approximately 3 billion euros.
Hoogwegt International is active in more than 100 countries and annually sells around 500,000 tons of milk raw materials for the production of yoghurt, cheese, ice cream and chocolate. Annual turnover is approximately 1 billion euros, about half of which is realized in the EU.
Hoogwegt International has invested heavily in its ICT structure. Central to the ICT structure is a commodity trade package that has been replaced by a new commodity trade / ERP package from JD Edwards (JDE).
Additional ICT solutions, especially for logistics handling, and associated reporting and dashboarding tools, will further facilitate business success.
A project team has been formed to select and implement the ERP / Commodity Trade application. It is the intention that the current interim project crew for the ICT organization, in the consolidation phase of the project, will phase out in time and make way for a permanent occupation. In that context, there is a short-term need for an ICT Business Analyst / Application Manager.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The ICT Business Analyst / Application Manager is responsible for:
- Business optimization and advice;
- Recognizing the needs of the business to change or improve;
- Analyzing (changes in) business processes and advising on consequences with regard to existing and new applications;
- Support the business with drawing up requirements, making impact analyzes and drawing up business cases;
- Implementing improvement processes through training and guidance of (key) users;
- Advising (key) users with regard to optimal use and return from existing applications in the business.
Application management and application management
- Helpdesk and support to (key) users of all existing applications at Hoogwegt International, in particular the commodity trade / ERP system;
- Functional application management and guaranteeing the correct application and performance of applications;
- Management of technical application management, so that changes in the existing applications are properly implemented and documented and, where necessary, the technical infrastructure is adjusted;
- Management of the quality of databases and files and the quality of the technical infrastructure and information security
- Control of adaptation / revision of existing applications, or purchasing / development of new applications.
In addition to working on a project basis, a key user organization (5-6 persons) with a permanent character (2 days a week) will also report to the analyst.
- A completed HBO education in an IT direction;
- 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Specific functional knowledge and limited technical knowledge of the ERP system of Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) is required;
- Experience with preparing changes, making impact analyzes and drawing up business cases;
- Knowledge of both functional and technical management of applications and databases. NB. It is an advantage if you already have experience with applications in the field of commodity trade and / or risk management;
- Experience in managing external suppliers of applications, databases and technical infrastructure;
- Proven to build a good relationship with (key) users and have an antenna for their needs;
- Managerial capacities, managing a project team of 5-10 people, not hierarchical, but to colleagues who are released from the business;
- Language skills: you speak at least English. German and French are an advantage;
- You are available full-time.
- Informal and open corporate culture;
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development and growth;
- Very experienced and enthusiastic colleagues who will be happy to guide you;
- Excellent working conditions, including favorable arrangements in the area of variable pay, leave, group insurance and a vitality plan.