IT After Sales Consultant EMEA
Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their IT needs and goals.
Within this role you will get lots of internal growth opportunities.
Over onze klant
This organization is a market oriented organization of Japanese origin, founded in Europe in 2004. It is their business to develop and distribute (new) products based on their inkjet and cutting technologies. The organization develops industrial large format printers in which they distinguish themselves with their innovative digital colouring and cutting methods.
The market in which they operates can be divided into four segments: Sign Graphics (publicity materials, billboard posters, signs etc), Industrial products (printing in colour and cutting on non-flexible materials such as tiles, plastic and aluminium etc.) and Textile applications and 3D.
They develops the complete product range for all product lines, both software and hardware.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- E-mail and helpdesk support, using Advantnet SupportCenter CRM system.
- Interact directly with customers to diagnose and solve technical problems in a set time frame.
- Analyze and clarify customer requests by researching and troubleshooting the existing knowledgebase.
- Installation, operating and dismantling of machines for exhibitions.
- Organizing and hosting technical trainings for dealers and distributors.
- Inspection and repair of returned / used machines for re-sale.
- Advising and training sales persons about machine specifications, proper usage and features.
- Supporting customer service with questions about delivery conditions and availability of parts.
- MTS electronics /mechanics or HTS level, gained through work experience.
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably in another European language (German, French, Dutch, Spanish).
- Proven knowledge of Adobe package (illustrator) and CorelDraw graphic software.
- Communicative / sales oriented / Driven / Customer facing skills / Ambitious.
- Teamplayer / Flexible / Organized.
- More than average IT-skills gained through trainings or schooling.
- Experienced in direct B2B (business-to-business), servicing of large format printers or other comparable technology.
- Knowledge and experience with helpdesk systems and troubleshooting procedures.
- Travelling throughout Europe on a regular basis
- Great salary package.
- Great internal growth opportunities.
- Great team and informal work environment.