- Help mature Internal Control!
- End to end process challenge
Over onze klant
A stock listed corporate, with a global presence.
- Business Partnering: Orchestrate, Drive and Coordinate all internal control related activities for Corporate departments and Global Function, and translate business requirements within Corporate Internal Control agenda.
- Advice respective Global Process Owners on Continuous Improvement Initiatives ensuring adequate set-up of Internal Control framework (Global Processes RCM's).
- Ensure set-up and implementation of authority rules in the Corporate departments and Global Functions BU/regions/sites.
- Initiates new, updating and changes of instructions, procedures and guidelines in relation to Internal Control and is responsible for clear and direct communication of these instructions, procedures and guidelines to relevant parties within the Function.
- Ensure availability of set of mitigation controls in case of absence of mandatory controls from the ITC+ golden rule set.
- Drive the implementation of proper user management, limiting Segregation of Duties conflicts and ensuring mitigating controls are in place, act as a gate keeper for the acceptance of critical Segregation of Duties conflicts in systems.
- Liaise with system experts within Internal Control organization and with Information Management to design and implement an adequate Internal Control framework within the main ERP systems.
- Provide functional direction, training and support to Corporate Departments and Global Functions.
- Discusses with in- and external auditors to resolve a variety of issues. This includes agreeing on the audit plan, support Corporate and Global Functions in preparation/exit meeting/review of report and implementation of agreed actions.
- Ensure Corporate and Global Functions management meets timelines, required quality and completeness of agreed action plans as follow-up on audit findings, control deficiencies and Internal Control process, etc...
- Ensure smooth reporting processes within Corporate and Global Functions in relation to yearly in control cycles.
- Contributes with proposals for framework improvement in the Corporate and Global Functions.
- Supports the Enterprise risk management process.
- MSc in Economics (MSc Accounting, business Administration, or assimilated and/or CPA qualifications); experience of SAP (or other widely used ERP system); English (fluent).
- professional with many years of experiences in finance, controlling / accounting and reporting, and capable of identifying weaknesses in the framework.
- Preferably having working experience with E2E processes.
- Strong business knowledge, experience in other functions is a plus
- Adequate expertise knowledge in In Control, compliance, design of operational processes and controls, and ERP systems (Segregation of Duties, automated controls)
- Strong knowledge in MS Office applications
- Trainer skills and analytical skills
- Adequate communication skills, experience in working with local, regional and BU business management
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Absolute ethical integrity leading by example
- Willing to travel (max. 10% of time)
- A competitive remuneration package.