Internal Control Officer - Digital Marketing & Advertising
New role within international fast-growing environment
Set-up and implementation of the Internal Control Framework
About Our Client
- Our client is a rapidly growing and expanding digital advertising and marketing company.
- Strategy to build a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global, multinational, regional, local clients and millennial-driven influencer brands.
- Set up, develop and implement an Internal Control Framework;
- Responsible for recording the critical business processes and "controls" in these processes, using a business process management tool;
- Periodic checks on the continuous operation of key controls;
- Identifying areas for improvement and missing controls in business processes and implementing the areas for improvement together with the departments;
- Assess the risks and control within possible new business models (both commercial and logistics);
- Specific attention to controls and risks within the IT environment of business-critical applications.
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least a completed HBO education in financial / business economics and experience with legislation/regulations and internal controls;
- You have 4-6 years of demonstrable work experience, preferably within Controlling, preferably at a company in the media sector;
- You are analytically strong, focused on results, pragmatic and resistant to stress;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel;
- Knowledge of IT controls (e.g. Netsuite);
- Outstanding communication skills, with fluency in English and preferably also in Dutch.
What's on Offer
- a competitive remuneration package