Market leading company in high end bicycles and accessories
International role with growth potential
About Our Client
Our client: Accell Group
We believe that cycling moves the world forward. We design simple and smart solutions in order to create a fantastic cycling experience for everyone who uses our bikes. Accell Group makes bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. We are the European market leader in e-bikes and second largest in bicycle parts and accessories. With numerous leading European bicycle brands under one roof. These brands were built by pioneers for whom the best was not good enough. We still embody the entrepreneurial spirit of those family businesses to this day. We keep pushing ourselves to create high-quality, high performance, cutting-edge products driven by the continuous exchange of know-how and craftsmanship. Well-known bicycle brands in our portfolio include Haibike, Winora, Ghost, Batavus, Koga, Lapierre, Raleigh, Sparta, Babboe and Carqon. XLC is our brand for bicycle parts and accessories. Accell Group employs approximately 3.400 people across 18 countries. Our bikes and related products are sold to dealers and consumers in more than 80 countries. In 2019, we sold around 943 thousand bicycles and recorded a turnover of over € 1.1 billion.
What the role is about
In your role as an internal auditor, you will directly report to the manager of the internal audit department. The internal auditor provides valuable business and control related insights enabling more effective and efficient internal control and risk management processes. As an internal auditor you will be involved in operational, process and IT audits at the relevant entities that are part of Accell Group N.V.. In this role you will provide insights to local management if they meet the requirements of the internal control framework. The ideal candidate is someone who can also translate data into detailed business requirements and advise the business based on these outcomes. To do this you will compare and analyze data from different kinds of sources and will have the technical ability and system insights to identify risk areas. Together with the centralized BI department you will build and maintain scripts and dashboard reports in analytical tools. It is also an advantage if you have experience in auditing relevant IT processes (such as IT general controls and cyber).
The Successful Applicant
What we ask for
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. Below are the required skills for the successful candidate.
- Minimum one bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant direction such as Auditing and/or Data Analytics;
- 4-5 years' experience as an (internal) auditor and experience in performing data analyses;
- Experience in identifying key controls and process improvement, affinity with key controls with regard to IT processes is an advantage;
- Present data analyses in an insightful manner;
- Understanding the use of data in the context of business processes and the data through/across the applications;
- Securing and measuring the consistency/quality of data used;
- Willing and able to travel if necessary;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- A strong getting things done attitude;
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package.