Working for an international company in a broad internal audit role
A dynamic work environment
Over onze klant
Our client is an international logistics provider, with offices in nearly 20 European countries. You'll be working for their headquarters in The Hague.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In this job you will be;
- Monitoring the control environment and will advise on improvements and implementation.
- Performing and delivering audit assignments
- Making sure that management action plans are implemented on time and reporting on the status of the implementation
- Monitoring the progress on a variety of compliance issues
- Actively liaise with multiple stakeholders
The successful candidate will be someone with at least 5 years of relevant work experience, a strong knowledge of SAP and ERP systems and a willingness to frequently travel
Our client can offer a market competitive salary in a dynamic working environment with plenty of opportunity to travel abroad.