Broad Internal Audit role with a lot of responsibility
International organization where ambition thrives
About Our Client
Our client Hyundai is a leading company in the automotive branch. You'll be working for their Dutch Headquarters.
To provide additional assurance to the management regarding the effectiveness of the internal risk management and control systems and its governance processes. In this context, business processes and the administrative management organization are investigated across the board, the risks, including the control measures, are mapped out and the findings are reported.
- Perform audits and investigations within legal frameworks, guidelines from professional associations and internal procedures in order to provide desired additional assurance to executive management board. Assist in managing audits from the headquarters.
- Assess whether the internal control measures are effective in design and implementation as well as operational effectiveness; evaluate internal control activities with regard to compliance; prepare analyses and record results in the audit file; determine the progress of the follow-up of previous audit findings.
- Prepare summaries of audit findings and documentation of internal processes, in accordance with frameworks and guidelines, in order to provide insight into the effectiveness of the internal risk management and control systems and its governance processes in order to enable management to take the right decisions with regard to improvement measures
- Prepare advice and related services within the frames and guidelines of professional associations agreed with the management in order to provide added value and to improve the processes of governance, risk management and control.
- Assist in the formulation of policies and internal controls to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Assist in budget controlling and in the creation and reviewing of internal budget reports.
- Approve Purchase Orders and invoices in the online Budget Management System.
Check and sign approvals (a.o. investment requests, company car forms, business trip requests).
The Successful Applicant
At least 2 or 3 years of experience in finance
A bachelors degree or higher education
Speaks fluent English
Dutch speaking is a big plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers you;
- A good opportunity with room to grow
- A market conform salary
- 30 holidays
- Free lunch
- A bonus structure
- And multiple reward based incentives