Internal Audit Manager
Highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team
Multi-billion euro business with the mind-set of a start-up
About Our Client
Upfield is a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up. The company is agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Working with the Senior Managers Internal Audit, the Manager Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of Upfield.
This responsibility includes developing risk based internal audit scope, managing and performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include executing the audit, assigning, managing and reviewing the work of team members and co-sourced resources assigned to the project and ensuring timely project management. Another primary responsibility is building and maintaining relationships with audit business partners and customers at the mid, senior and executive level.
The Manager Internal Audit is expected to demonstrate a high level of integrity and specialized functional area expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA, ACCA, CIA designation or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years working in an FMCG audit function, including 3 years with Big 4 or a multinational organization;
- International and commercial/cross function exposure is essential;
- Willing to travel internationally (40%);
- Strong background in internal audit, external audits, internal controls;
- Excellent understanding of COSO framework essential;
- Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards;
- Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately;
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all levels of the organization;
- Prior experience in data analytics and SAP preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package.