An opportunity to be a part of a massively growing and dynamic organization.
Lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the team.
Over onze klant
TIE Kinetix is reshaping the digital trade chain by offering "Total Integrated E-Commerce" solutions. These solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy and resources required in the process of online marketing, sales, delivery and optimization. TIE Kinetix customers and partners constantly benefit from innovative, proven, cutting edge technologies, backed by 31 years of experience and prestigious awards.
TIE Kinetix provides the technology, so that our customers and partners can continue to focus on their core activities.
TIE Kinetix is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: TIE) with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom and Australia.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international, dynamic environment? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a new colleague in our Dutch operational team.
Who are you? You have a passion for helping customers and optimizing business processes. You enjoy working with different customers every day: figuring out document specifications, communicating with customers and partners, developing and formatting message transformations, up to the successful completion of projects with satisfied customers. You like to work together, but you also take care of things independently and ensure that the work is done. You are not afraid to give your opinion and share possible areas for improvement.
What do you do daily? As part of the operational Dutch team, you work from our head office in Breukelen (the Netherlands) together with your local & international colleagues to provide services to our customers and partners. Together with the product development department, the operational team, management and your international colleagues, you ensure the well-being of our customers worldwide.
Every day you work on all operational activities that contribute to the successful delivery of customer projects by realizing, testing and configuring message transformations. Contact and coordination with customers and their (trade) partners is also part of your duties.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating document specifications (MIGs) and (technical) system requirements in relation to the business objectives.
- Create project budgets and manage successful completion of projects.
- Preparation of test plans, test scenarios and functional testing of message transformations.
- Actively coordinate acceptance tests, detect and repair defects in collaboration with customers, data validation and functional testing of applications.
- Addressing if necessary. Communicate calamities, risk management, progress reports to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with (technical) project managers, consultants and developers in translating requirements into technical plans / configurations.
- Contributing to the development of software, tools and methods within the operational department.
- Managing small to large electronic integration projects.
- You have a passion for technology.
- The customer is your king. You are passionate about the customer experience, your goal is to ensure that your work perfectly matches what the customer is really looking for!
- You work independently, solve problems creatively and make decisions.
- You are ambitious and are happy to contribute to the ambitious goals of the company.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in a B2B environment with logistics and / or supply chain processes.
- You have scripting skills.
- You have experience with flat files, XML, EDIFACT, iDOC, UBL, SI, EDI X.12 and other standard data exchange formats.
- Your communication is clear and concrete, whereby you can make the technical details clear to non-technical customers and / or project partners.
- Your activities and projects are clearly documented.
- You quickly understand and see new (custom) applications to effectively map electronic processes and deliver integration projects.
- You speak and write fluently in the Dutch language (requirement).
- You preferably also speak and write fluently in the English language.
- You are willing to learn new techniques.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in an international environment.
- A competitive salary with good fringe benefits.
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours.
- We organize various activities for employees such as BBQs in the summer, Friday afternoon drinks, team dinners and more.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Company laptop.
- Travel allowance.