Insurance Operations Manager
Company-wide management of assigned insurance programs
Expeditious negotiation and favorable settlement of insurance claims
Over onze klant
International FMCG organisation based in Amstelveen with HQ in Japan. You will be reporting in to the director in Geneva.
- The position requires a dedicated internal customer focus within a fast-paced environment by those that effectively represent the company's best interests. The position should be resourceful, energetic, and able to multi-task.
- Sound judgment and a respect of the confidential and sensitive nature of the work and utmost dedication to accuracy of information and precision are essential.
- Strong organizational skills to co-ordinate and manage various internal resources, insurance broker, and insurance companies in the implementation and maintenance of various global insurance programs and claims management.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Negotiation and placement of insurance coverage of assigned policy classes
Negotiation and settlement of claims up to the policy limits of assigned policy classes
- Ensure contract certainty for global & local insurance policies and quality assurance on coverage conditions
Coordination of 50+ insurer and broker networks (100+ policies in 60+ countries worldwide)
Provide professional insurance claims service, and timely and quality claims resolution and reimbursement to all entities.
University Bachelor's Degree, University Engineering Degree, or a University degree in insurance, finance, or similar field.
Minimum of 5 progressive years of insurance underwriting, insurance brokerage, or risk management experience required. Accredited insurance qualification is a pre-requisite.
Experience and technical knowledge of global insurance policies and risk management techniques are required as well skills in qualitative and quantitative exposure data analysis, underwriting submission preparation, negotiation, claims submission and negotiation, loss prevention, including the know-how to engage and succeed in detailed insurance coverage, pricing discussions and negotiations, insurance claim negotiations, and selection of insurance underwriters, insurance brokers, claims specialists, and others.
High-proficiency is required in the following areas:
- Complex techniques of (P&C) insurance coverage conditions;
- Familiarity with global insurance markets;
- Risk exposure data analyses (qualitative & quantitative);
- Loss control and risk mitigation techniques;
- Oral & written English communication/documentation;
- Insurance claims, legal environment, and insurance coverage interpretation;
- Best practices in insurance management & risk management;
- Credit or financial risk management is considered a plus;
- Tobacco industry or fast moving consumer goods (preferred).
- Competitive salary package
- 1 day working from home
- 25 holidays and 9 extra days
- laptop + smartphone
- Travel allowance
- Occasional international travelling (10%)