Insurance Financial Analyst - French / German
A chance to join a global, listed firm with international growth opportunities.
An exciting new role which includes reasonable European travel.
Over onze klant
A global financial services organisation who has offices in the US, UK, Middle East and Asia. Due to expanded growth, they have recently opened a new office in the centre of Europe, Amsterdam and are looking to build a team of highly skilled professionals.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Take full responsibility for high quality financial assessments on a international portfolio of (re)insurers
- Regular meetings with senior management and c-suite stakeholders, to obtain relevant information to support the financial analysis
- Conduct on-going surveillance of assigned portfolios and develop industry knowledge, including the identification of key trends and issues that may affect the assigned portfolio
- Present analysis to rating committee, participate in rating committees of other analysts, and contribute to internal discussions
- Develop a network of contacts for the purpose of developing market intelligence.
The successful candidate will have a combination of strong financial analysis skills as well as an interactive personality who enjoys client facing meetings. The ideal candidate will be:
- Big 4 trained or come from a similar finance background
- Insurance/ Reinsurance experience is essential
- Strong financial analysis skills, preferably knowing the internal financial state of an insurance firm(liquidity,etc)
- Speak fluent French or German as well as English
- Strong report writing skills (English)
This is a unique opportunity in that you will be one of the first few people establishing the European headquarters. The role and the company will grow dramatically in the coming years which will offer unlimited growth opportunities. A competitive remuneration package and 35 hour working week also.