- Working for a global player
- interesting projects
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational in consumer goods.
In this role you will be responsible for all Cooperate Income Tax handlings within the organisation and on a Global level. The returns are outsourced and the Tax Accounting is handled locally.
You will work closely together with you other tax team members. Deep understanding of International Corporate Income Tax matters is required and and open mind towards other tax disciplines to work on is a plus.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree in Tax (Law or Economics)
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in International CIT
- inhouse experience is a plus
- getting things done mentality, self starter, strong communicator
What's on Offer
for more information contact Leonie Verheul, 06 83 19 68 92, Leonieverheul at Michaelpage NL.