Information Security Officer
Dynamic working environment!
Great opportunity in an international working environment!
Over onze klant
Listed on the ASX stock exchange, Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DMP) is the largest pizza chain in Australia and has the exclusive master franchise rights for Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Japan and Germany.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Listed on the ASX stock exchange, Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DMP) is the largest pizza chain in Australia and has the exclusive master franchise rights for Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Japan and Germany. Domino's continues to evolve and grow its Information Security capability to ensure we strike the correct balance between risk and the ability to continue to grow the business through innovation and providing an enjoyable and convenient service to our customers. Due to rapid growth in the European markets we have an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Manager to join our Information Security team responsible for ensuring the effective implementation and operation of information security controls and processes within the international markets aligned to the policies, standards, methods and frameworks set at group level. The incumbent will report regularly to the Group Head of Information Security and will also maintain an operational relationship with the Chief Operating Officer of Europe. This role will require travel to our European markets.
- Provide oversight of local operational security and address any operational concerns (escalating where required to the Group Head of Information Security and/or senior management).
- Monitor the delivery of the group's strategic security programme in each of the international markets, reporting progress and exceptions to the Group Head of Information Security.
- Ensure the application of group policies, standards, frameworks and working practices regarding information security in those markets and document any variations to these as required to satisfy local market requirements and ensure these records of exception are adequately maintained and signed off by the Group Head of Information Security.
- Work with the Group Head of Information Security to ensure that sufficient budget exists to achieve information security goals in the European markets.
- Work with the Security Governance and Compliance Lead to ensure that the local security risk profile of each international market is regularly maintained and fed into the group enterprise risk register.
- Work with the Group Head of Information Security and relevant legal teams to ensure the compliance and regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS, GDPR and other local computer crime legislation are met.
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to create information security awareness within the organisation.
- Promote the security function as a business enabler.
- Assist in the analysis of the current IT environment and recommend opportunities for improvement in the security space.
- Work closely with third parties and colleagues from the broader Domino's family who deliver and support security operations in those markets.
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of business plans and priorities in each area.
- A strong relationship with the IT teams.
Key performance indicators:
- Assist in the review of security governance items.
- Assist with security activities in relation to GDPR.
- Complete compliance reviews as required.
- Report regularly to the Group Head of Information Security on the status of the Information Security Program in the EU.
- Ensure the security maturity of the EU business increases year on year.
- Provide calculated options and recommendations to the business to meet business requirements whilst addressing security risk.
- Assist in identifying and working with business units in reducing the number of security risks to the business.
- Consistent levels of communication both internally and externally.
In this role you are expected:
- To be a Domino's ambassador and live by the motto "We don't make it, bake it or take it - but we are there to support those who do".
- To comply with and actively support all position, department and company policy and procedures.
- To be a team player - supporting a 'one in - all in' approach.
- To engage the very best of your personality and enthusiasm and create memorable, positive and fun experiences for all.
- An understanding of Security governance frameworks/standards such as ISO27001 and NIST. Previous experience in a technical IT field.
- A good understanding of the importance of Security Risk Management.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements across EU including PCI-DSS and Data Protection/Privacy (GDPR).
Tertiary qualifications in IT or other relevant industry experience and certifications in the IT/security space (CISSP, CISM or CISA).
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Ability to explain highly technical matters in a non-technical manner.
- Ability to make fair and considered decisions, particularly in high pressure situations.
- Self-starter with ability to organize tasks, work independently, and exercise independent judgment within established systems and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills. Fluency in either German, Frecnh or Dutch.
- 5+ years experience in Information Security or an IT leadership role.
- Evidence of experience in applying governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Experience in implementing systems and services to increase the security maturity of a large organisation.
- Proven track record and experience of implementing and running IT and/or security across an organisation.
- Experience of Retail Environment including supply chain, point of sale.
- Working in the security context in a large developer heavy environment.
- Experience in the field of Security governance particularly with assisting in the implementation of frameworks/standards such as ISO27001, NIST and PCI-DSS.
Great opportunity in a dynamic and international environment. Good base salary and secondary benefits.