Information Security Officer
Dynamic working environment
Lot of freedom in you role
Over onze klant
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is one of the biggest Law firms in The Netherlands and plays a crucial role globally as well.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In an international law-firm, confidentiality is key and information the most important asset to protect. We look for an Information Security Officer guard and advisor to lead us the way in doing the right things for safety. We need a colleague who has a sound judgement of priorities in the chain of information risk issues. The ISO is aware of new technology on security related topics. As a knowledgeable business advisor, she or he provides security analysis to IT, so governance requirements are built up in an early stage. Our ideal candidate develops and implements IT-security projects and is able to handle role outs of IT- assessments, tests and audits. He or she needs to bring managerial qualities to the table, since this role requires steering peers and colleagues in the right direction of IT-security and risk-management-issues.
We are looking for an information security officer who is able to combine a strategic role as thought leader in IT-security and an operational role as executioner of ideas he or she brings to the table. The ISO needs to feel comfortable in flagging complex problems at all levels, and at the same time showing the management of the firm the solutions to the cause. Solid communication skills therefore are a necessity. We would like to meet a candidate who has a Bachelor Degree or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience as an information security officer.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and Cyber Security Essentials
- Knowledge of products and vendors and interest to follow trends
- Knowledge of penetration testing and system hardening
- Understanding of software and system development methodologies & database technologies
- Knowledge of applicable legislation (e.g. General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
- Knowledge of WWFT (Law against money laundering)
- Experience in IT audit processes & risk assessment. A good understanding of the English language is required. Knowledge of the Dutch language is not required.
Great remuneration package in a challenging and responsible position. Dynamic working environment with a lot of freedom to act and operate.