- Do you enjoy autonomy when leading projects?
- Indirect Procurement, Project management, Stakeholder management.
Over onze klant
Our client is of one of the world leading agriculture companies. Their business enables farmers to efficiently make use of limited agricultural resources.
As an indirect procurement business partner for the Benelux market, you will report into the Lead category manager. You will work closely with business leaders in countries and stakeholders, and you will oversee the Engineering, Utilities, Waste and Professional services categories for the Netherlands.
- Ensure the indirect procurement functions are compliant with processes and policies.
- Deliver on agreed savings within country with no adverse impact on quality and time requirements.
- Be the face of procurement.
- Strong ability to influence peers and indirectly manage teams.
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with internal clients and drive procurement strategy.
- Ability to manage various stakeholders across different levels and influence decision.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience of indirect procurement experience.
- Ability to lead and manage projects with autonomy and establish relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is a must.
- Ability to work from the office in Enkhuizen.
- Great salary & secondary benefits, in line with experience & knowledge
- Great growth and personal development opportunities
- Hybrid work