- Be a part of serious growth ambitions
- Manage inventive electrical solutions
Over onze klant
Our client nVent is a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people and trusted brands such as nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
While our name may be new, our products have set the standards for quality for more than a century. Today as nVent, we are focused and forward-looking, ready to build upon our legacy. The future is now.
- Achieve sales goals for CADDY, ERICO and ERIFLEX brands by developing and maintaining relationships with buyers/influencers and leading execution of the annual sales plan.
- Work with digital inside sales resources to develop territory & account plans to maximize revenue in region.
- Lead digital inside sales resources to create and drive demand and sales by organizing cold calling campaigns to develop new opportunities, following up on open leads, opportunities and quotes.
- Ensure customer RFQs are fulfilled and the digital inside sales team is appropriately following up to close opportunities without field presence.
- Manage Opportunity Funnel on Salesforce.com by identifying and reporting new opportunities, by converting Marketing Qualified Leads and Channel Partner Leads.
- Coordinate team selling activities (e.g. new product launch, account assignment, ongoing customer needs).
- Manage digital inside sales team through onboarding, coaching and development.
- Track sales progress through accurate forecast and sales funnel management of opportunities in CRM tool.
- Establish a map of buyers/influencers at assigned accounts to identify cross-selling opportunities for account penetration.
- Lead coordination of customer interactions with field End User & Channel teams, Customer Care, and Engineering.
- Support targeted marketing actions, campaigns and external events.
- Conduct predictive analysis to avoid customer leakage.
- Assist with analyzing competitors, market positioning and benchmarking of products.
- Collect ideas for new product developments from Voice of Customers.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- Ideally 7+ years in an outside or inside sales role in an electronic or industrial market along with extensive experience selling through multiple types of customers, including distributors, integrators/consultants, engineers and end users/OEMs.
- Preferable 4+ years managing direct reports.
- Knowledge and experience using sales force effectiveness tools and approaches (i.e. customer segmentation, territory management, technology tools such as CRM and mobile technologies, sales force time management).
- Proven skills to cultivate long-term, sustainable, value-based relationships with core accounts that elevates revenue opportunities and brand equity.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate by collaborating with others to arrive at a conclusion using compromise, persuasion, and influence, rationale and diplomacy both internally and externally in a selling environment.
- Basic Excel and Microsoft Office experience.
- Fluency in English required.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We're known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance