IBP Implementation Manager
A new role that is part of the global supply chain strategy
Flexible working environment & competitive (salary) package
Over onze klant
International manufacturing organization
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As part of the Global Supply Chain strategy this company is implementing Integrated Business Planning (IBP). Under the responsibility and accountability of our Business leaders, Supply Chain is driving this program. You will play a central role coordinating the discussion to optimally balance demand and supply based on scenario planning. Within our team you consolidate input, translate this into messages for executive decision making and are a key player in driving the actions coming out of the IBP discussions.
Being part of the introduction and role out of this global program provides an opportunity to shape and co-design the final state process. You take a central facilitating position in consolidating input from several areas like business scenarios, launches and phase outs, and financial drivers.
There are +/- 75.000 SKU's and in the company is growing in revenue every year.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain management;
- 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment;
- Computer literacy: MS-Office, very strong in MS Excel and strong with ERP software (preferred - SAP)
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Strong communicator on all levels;
- Strategic thinker with hands-on mentality;
- Stress resistant, calm personality and self-confident;
- Coaching skills;
- Understand KPI and performance settings;
- Spirit for continuous improvement;
- Passion to win;
- EU work permit.
- Competitive (salary) package
- Flexible working environment (working flexible hours, working from home);
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances;
- Tax advantages on commuting, fitness plan, bicycle plan;
- Training possibilities