- working for a global organisation in tax research and publishing
- broaden your tax knowledge and educate others
Over onze klant
IBFD is the leading international provider of cross-border tax expertise. An independent, non-profit foundation, IBFD has a long-standing history in supporting and contributing to tax research and academic activities. IBFD utilizes a global network of tax experts to serve Fortune 500 companies, governments, universities, international consultancy firms and tax advisors. IBFD's core business is research, publishing (online and print) and education in international taxation. All IBFD products are accessible through IBFD's Tax Research Platform, the powerful online engine behind efficient tax information and research. Founded in 1938 and headquartered in Amsterdam, IBFD also has a local presence in important markets such as North America, Asia and China.
The IBFD Knowledge Centre is home to most of the tax specialists within IBFD. It is a publications and research department with staff engaged in updating and reviewing IBFD's publications, conducting research in international tax, and lecturing on various tax topics. The Knowledge Centre is comprised of several Knowledge Groups focused either on particular geographic regions or on specialist international tax topics. The research staff of the Knowledge Centre is drawn from all over the world, mainly having expertise in the tax systems of various countries, as well as specialisation in key areas of taxation.
The TP Specialist will be responsible for the timely and accurate managing and editing of a selection of TP publications. He/she will also help developing policies to maintain and ensure a unified and seamless technical and editorial process with respect to the TP publications. In addition, the TP Specialist will be involved in developing new (digital) interactive products and services. In this role, he/she will work closely with other team members specialized in TP, but also with Managers and staff of the various Knowledge Groups within the IBFD Knowledge Centre, as well as the Production Coordination Department. Working closely with the Publishing and Marketing departments, the TP Specialist will also be involved in the development of new content in the area of transfer pricing. He/she will report to the Manager of the VAT, TP and Other Specialist Knowledge Group.
- Review and edit TP publications
- Responsible for new product development in the area of TP
- Assist with other publications on an ad hoc basis and answer questions about the content
- Relationship-building and relationship management (for authors, correspondents, and allied organisations)
- Provide support to other departments of IBFD for example the International Tax Training and Government Consultancy Department
- Participate in client requests
Requirements for the role:
- University degree in law or related area
- 3 to 5 years experience in Transfer Pricing of one or more jurisdictions
- Excellent editorial and writing skills
- Affinity with tax technology solutions
- Sharp eye for detail
- Native (or equivalent) command of the English language (knowledge of other languages will be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent person who likes to work in a team
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
The role is open for candidates on a full time basis (i.e. 37 hours), to name a few of the benefits:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 8% holiday pay
- Flexibility with 5.44% Personal Budget (individual choice to buy up to 33 days paid holiday per year or end of year bonus)
For more information, contact Leonie Verheul, Manager at Michael Page Tax, 06 83 19 68 92 or mail you CV to LeonieVerheul at MichaelPage dot nl.