Divers HR specialist role within an international environment
Great opportunity to take the next step into an advisory role
Over onze klant
Ou client is a young and dynamic biopharmaceutical company. We help people with complex disorders with our innovative medicines and associated care solutions. Worldwide, 29,000 people work at this client and Making a Remarkable Impact on People's Lives is our mission. The Logistics department in Zwolle is a global hub where approximately 140 people provide Supply Chain Planning & Distribution, Finance and Quality Services for all our medicines worldwide.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Support in execution of HR cycle and employee journey
- Build and maintain relationships with middle management
- Business partner for internal/external recruitment
- Contribute to Arbo related activities. For example, participate in VGW/EHS meetings, monitoring sickness, vitality tools and guidelines
- Deliver on Total Rewards related activities both compensation and benefits benchmarks etc.
- Support the activities around expats
- Participate in NL HR projects (like roll out and follow up employee survey)
- Participate in global HR Operations extended staff meetings and translate into local actions
- Support follow up of Work Council plans and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Business Studies/HR or other relevant discipline
- Relevant experience as HR Generalist/HR Business Partner with comprehensive experience managing HR/ Employee Relations issues, Total Rewards and Talent management Excellent.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong focus on relationship management and a result oriented attitude
- Pro-active, can do mentality
- Fluently in English verbally and in written
- Experience working in an international matrix environment
A very nice divers position within a very dynamic company. Aside from just joining the NL HR team you are joining a complex, international company which is operating in a fast pace environment. This will provide you opportunities to grow and learn from different perspectives and projects.