HR Plant Leader
€65.000 - €75.000Updated 05/11/2019
Challenging, strategic role
production plant based in Apeldorn
About Our Client
Very well known fiber glass producer Apeldorn based.
American business with base in France and NL.
- Supports all on-site Human Resources functional areas to ensure satisfy near term performance (right people in the right roles) and longer term succession needs to deliver sustainable results:
- talent assessment, calibration and development,
- organization design,
- change management,
- effectively understanding problems and diagnosing root causes,
- implementing innovative solutions
- workforce planning and creating succession pipelines
- Utilize data analytics to influence site labor cost strategy and predict staffing needs within Primary and Salary workforces
- Coaches people leaders in the organization with confidence and candor so that they are capable and accountable to own, improve and accelerate business results by:
- Executing differentiated performance management and compensation
- Improving assessment, selection, calibration, development and retention of best talent
- Creating the right work environment to ensure a safe, engaged and productive employee base
- Leading through effective change management practices
- Assesses team performance and facilitates interventions proactively
- Creates and implements optimal organization design and structure to enable the strategy
- Ensures compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to the management of HR to minimize risk and exposure to the company.
- Leverage partnership with functional leaders to maximize performance of the plant, supports change and grow talent
- Challenge thinking and provide candid and respectfull feedback to operators, peers and leaders
- Identify and understand current and future HR risks (talent shortage, labor relations, legislation change) and pro-actively determine a risk management plan and regularly assess it. Take corrective actions where needed.
- Performs administrative functions for personnel including but not limitative payroll, Employee Central entry, employee records
- Facilitate employee questions, concerns and/or dispute resolution
- Monitors activities and leaders as appropriate to ensure compliance with all statutory regulations, company policies, employee handbook and business code of conduct, to avoid litigation and third party intervention
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-4 years HR generalist experience in medium - large industrial plant.
- Leadership capability
- Proven track record of success in driving engaged organization and change management
- Workscouncil experience
- Experience with World Class Management is an advantage
What's on Offer
Extremely challenging role with big chances to grow -