- Great opportunity
- International and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client has grown to be the world's leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. They make parking smarter, simpler and totally accessible for both drivers and operators.
They are a driven team with big goals, so the client seeks individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver.
- Managing all operational HR related activities (related to new joiners, leavers, transfers etc.), including data entry in HR system;
- Handling requests from management and employees about immigration matters, pensions, absence and 30% ruling;
- Supporting with Payroll (mutations, controlling)
- Working directly with internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring data privacy and HR compliance;
The Successful Applicant
- Background working in an international context/organisation
- Strong communication skills in English
- Admin wizard
- Experience with payroll mutations
- Fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Duration: 3 months
Full time or 32 hours
Hourly rate: Max €65 euro or Max €4500 per month (Payroll)