A challeging international role with a lot of potential
Great opportunity to start your managing career
About Our Client
Please see more information about the client here below, if you are interested in applying for this job please apply via the website of Michael Page:
About B&S Retail
B&S Retail is one of the three segments of B&S Group, which has been listed on Euronext Amsterdam since March 2018. B&S Retail operates mainly under the Royal Capi-Lux brand (Capi) and offers a cutting edge retail concept in selected locations such as international airports, regional airports, cruise ships and military bases. All retail outlets are developed based on the same six marketing principles, with tailored assortments that range from consumer lifestyle electronics (headphones, gadgets) to multi category duty free (confectionary, magazines) to high value airport retail (jewellery, bags). B&S Retail operates 60 shops in 10 countries worldwide and, under its Capi brand, is the leading consumer electronics retailer on airports.
About B&S Group
B&S Group is a global distribution partner for consumer goods in attractive channels and across specialised markets, such as Retail B2B (business-to-business), Maritime, Remote and Retail B2C (business-to-consumer). With a well-trained and experienced workforce of approximately 2,000 employees, the Group serves as a trusted and reliable partner to suppliers and customers, providing essential distribution services and solving their supply chain complexities. B&S Group operates a flexible, well invested and highly efficient distribution platform that comes with strong barriers to entry. Powered by high capacity warehouses and delivered with expertise in customs and compliance, the Group offers over 40,000 consumer goods to its customers in more than 100 countries.
The International HR Manager will be part of the management team located in Hoofddorp and functions as an independent, entrepreneurial and strategic business partner, and has a challenge to grow and develop our powerful teams in the shops across Europe and abroad. Our success comes from our cultural value of teamwork, and our people inspire our customers by creating a working environment with our centralized HR team by launch feature HR services.
- Maintain and expand a trendsetting retail HR strategy, to attract, develop and retain employees for our daily business and new start ups.
- Develop and innovate HR processes, procedures and policies based on business needs and changing employment regulations.
- Close cooperation with business leaders to understand the business and drive employee engagement and organizational alignment
- Empower development of employees' skills and competences.
- Manage the recruitment process with our HR team.
- Coordinate internal and external payroll, benefits, and HR accounting.
The Successful Applicant
Your Profile & Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Human Resources and 5+ years of relevant work experience in a general HR management role, preferably in an international (retail) company.
- Native speaking Dutch, and fluently English;
- Proven coaching skills with a track record of influencing at all levels.
- Strong business mindset and result driven;
- Knowledge of labour law, compensation and benefit regulations.
- Available to work full time, living nearby Hoofddorp/Schiphol and travel up to 20%.
What's on Offer
B&S will offer you a real challenging and fast changing work environment and you will be working with inspiring people all over the world. "So come and join our community at B&S".