HR Business Partner
Generic HR role in International company
Benelux scope in a HR Business Partner role
Over onze klant
We help organizations in the manufacturing industry to work faster and more efficient to get:
* Better products;
* Lower cost;
* More flexibility;
* Better time-to-market;
* Bigger market share.
We do this with integrated designsoftware from SOLIDWORKS.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Being the privileged contact of managers and employees
- Be in charge of relations with social partners and manage social projects
- Promote HR policies and ensure monitoring through HR indicators (recruitment, training, skills development, communication and security)
- Ensure that all actions taken comply with social regulations, safety rules and Company rules.
- Ensure that the actions carried out respect equal treatment and contribute to a good social climate and to the performance of the company
Operational support dedicated to Business
- Provide operational support to managers and employees on all HR issues,
- With this contact, alert your management and propose corrective actions
- Support management on disciplinary matters and dismissal, and ensure compliance with the legal system
- Coordinate the implementation of HR projects
- Respond to the various questions of general management in terms of labor relations and provide an advisory dimension upstream of the company's development projects.
- Develop an internal framework for recruitment and talent acquisition
- Work as a business partner in determining process, selection of candidates, attending interviews and supporting decision making where appropriate.
- Work on practices that support Diversity & Inclusion in hiring the very best talent from the broadest demographic.
- Participate in the talent management program
- Identify high potential employees with managers and monitor their development plan
- Define the training strategy of the company and the organizational development plan to meet personal, professional and organizational needs of the company's employees.
Payroll and administration
- Manage payroll and administration (payroll final inspection, validation of contracts, ...)
- Proven People track record and a number of years experience in a similar role.
- Significant employment law experience in dealing with organisational change
- Broad awareness and understanding for the resourcing, talent management.
- Diplomatic, practical with commercial and business acumen.
- Experience within a fast-paced, evolving business.
- Ability to challenge (in a professional way) at senior level.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- Strong coaching and relationship building skills (active listening skills is vital). Demonstrates a track record as a valued coach and peer in the business.
- Being a highly ethical operator.
- Strong Microsoft office and excel skills.
A challenging and international role in a global company.
A good market conform salary with nicely set up benefits.