HR Business Partner Europe
Met een Europese scope vanuit HR
Over onze klant
Our client is an international operating retail-organization, active in the fashion branche. Their HQ is based in Hong Kong, 30.000 employees worldwide, with multiple Sales Offices throughout Europe. Their HQ for Europe is based in Eindhoven. Their Sales Offices are divided over the U.K., Germany, France and Ireland.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Develop and localize HR procedures, policies and benefits to align with international and regional legislation and to align with HQ directions;
- Deliver key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, such like personnel planning, reorganization actions, attendance management, talent acquisition & development, benefits and rewards, performance management, etc.;
- Provide HR services on a wide range of C&B issues;
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements, related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks;
- Assist in the annual salary and bonus reviews in overseas market; collect market intelligence and summarize key findings and highlight implications to the management;
- Liaise with EU offices and payroll vendor to manage monthly payroll, pension contribution, tax administration and benefits administration;
- Be the first contact point for all EU staff to ensure appropriate communications and handle staff relations;
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organization Development or other related discipline;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a global and multi-cultural environment, experience in working with Asian company is preferable;
- Good understanding and knowledge of European employment laws and practices;
- Good knowledge in Compensation and Benefits and HR system;
- An active team player with strong organizational, analytical and project management skills;
- Detail oriented with a pragmatic and hands on approach;
- Good communication and influencing skills;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Good English, Dutch and German speaking is a must.
Our client offers you a competitive salary, 27 days of holiday allowance and a budget to cover any mobility costs. Furthermore you will work in an international environment, with lots of responsibility and lots of possibilities to grow in this company.