Challenging and complex role
International, fas paced environment
Over onze klant
Privately held family owned company, producing and distributing candies and chewing gums in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Strategic Business/People Planning: Drive Corporate/functional strategic plans into people pans.
- Organisational Development and Change: Change management, coaching, employee engagement and lead IR
- Talent Management: Reviews, performance management, capability development and resource management
- Employee Engagement: Work with internal communications and engagement
- Team and Leadership Effectiveness: Leadership team development & coaching team members
- Masters in Human Resources with 9-10 years experience in different facets of Human resources
- At least 4 years of solid HR Generalist experience
- Strong experience/Plant/Factory experience is mandatory. Proven track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a matrix organisation is desired
- Proven experience in Change Management and supporting organization change initiatives
Competitive package, demanding role within a challenging organization