Become a Partner to the Business
Over onze klant
Working in an innovative, challenging and international working environment in which you collaborate with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
The multinational company provides engineering solutions to clients in the oil and gas, telecommunications and infrastructure industries to contribute to a liveable world.
The company is an international organization with many career opportunities in the Netherlands and abroad.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- From your HR expertise and as an experienced discussion partner you can advise and coach managers in the execution of their HR duties
- Connecting different colleagues within the organization to achieve goals and results and to continuously improve HR services
- Participate in HR projects. Thanks to your knowledge you know how to achieve results in a proactive and creative way
- Ensuring adequate HR tools with a focus on strategic personnel planning, performance management and sustainable employability
- You are an enthusiastic HR advisor with at least 5 years of relevant HR advice experience, preferably gained in a strong maritime, technical and / or IT oriented (international) environment
- You are also in possession of a completed Bachelor's degree in HRM and you have a broad HR knowledge that you know how to apply effectively and efficiently
- You also have excellent communication, social and advisory skills, you know how to manage your expectations, connect with your stakeholders, you are empathetic, a critical thinker, proactive and result-oriented.
- Fluent in Dutch and good command of the English language in word and writing is a must
- A good salary and good secondary employment conditions
- Good pension plan
- Collective health insurance
Just as important as:
- A pleasant, open and above all informal corporate culture
- Space and appreciation for initiative and the many opportunities for personal development by following courses