HR admin/ Recruitment focus
work in a creative hub in the hear of Amsterdam
Dynamic, international environment
Over onze klant
International brand design agency creating compellingly original brand experiences from the exceptional everyday, to the exclusive and extraordinary.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Keep the hiring process smooth and support the business in recruiting and retaining people.
- Be the focal point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, the HR Director and the recruitment agencies.
- Manage diairies and interview schedules with everyone involved.
- Provide clear and timely communication regarding status of recruitment both externally and internally.
- Keep detailed and up to date candidate records in our recruitment system.
- Craft recruitment briefs and DB website ads for open positions in alignment with the hiring manager.
- Gather clear feedback on all candidates and decide in consultation with the hiring manager and if needed HR Director on next steps.
- Perform reference and salary / benefit checks for candidates.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for candidates, when required.
- Support the HR Director in various HR tasks, such as:
- Arrange the INAmsterdam registration appointment for employees and family.
- Arrange the apppointment to open up a Dutch bank account.
- Assist the Office Manager in arranging the first month of housing for the new employee.
- Prepare various HR letters / documents if and when required.
- Manage our vacation and sickness registration.
- Print and put together our Employee Handbook and manage the updates.
- Support the HR Director in organising internal and external training sessions.
- Ideally some experience in a similar role, preferably in a creative environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Enthusiasm and energy.
- A sense of humor.
Plenty of company events
Real growth possibilities