Head of Sales & Marketing OTC/Cx
Strategic function with multiple direct reports
Diverse product portfolio of 9 brands
Over onze klant
Our client is a diversified healthcare company with a portfolio of more than 1500 branded, generic and OTC products. For their OTC/Cx team in the Netherlands, we are looking for the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, setting up and realization of successful omni-channel marketing strategies as well as the realization of sales policy and objectives of the Marketing & Sales OTC / Cx team.
As the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be coaching and directly managing a team of 6 professionals, with the aim of increasing the performance of both the team and the individual team member. Your team will consist of 3 Product Managers, 1 Trade Marketeer, 1 National Key Account manager and 1 Marketing & Sales assistant. 2 of the Product Managers are yet to be hired and you will be deciding on the profiles depending on your strategic plans.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The development and realization of sales policy and objectives of the Sales OTC department;
- The development, setting up and realization of successful omni-channel marketing strategies;
- Collecting, analyzing and actively using data to identify growth markets and make informed decisions about product development, strategy and the evaluation of the marketing plans;
- Planning Marketing & Sales activities in cooperation with the retailers;
- Forecasting of the OTC / Cx portfolio;
- Investigating and developing possibilities to expand the assigned portfolio;
- Designing and developing innovative brand development strategies in cooperation with the Managing Director and, if relevant, Marketing Europe;
- Drawing up the sales plan with objectives and budget required for the department. This includes a breakdown into growth products and non-growth products;
- Determining sales prices of OTC / Cx products, in consultation with the relevant internal stakeholders;
- Visiting chains to negotiate prices and conditions, possibly together with the National Key Account Manager OTC / Cx and / or the Managing Director.
You are an inspiring leader with at least 8 years of relevant marketing and sales experience within the OTC field. You have a thorough understanding of marketing and sales strategies and have worked in a matrix organization before. You are a team builder and a successful people manager who enjoys coaching others in line with the goals of the organization.
- At least 8 years of relevant marketing and sales experience within OTC field;
- People management experience;
- Knowledge of and affinity with online marketing;
- High analytical and strategic planning skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
Our client offers a competitive salary package with autonomous work environment.